There are many things to consider when choosing a birthday party theme. This article looks to address some questions that you may want to ask regarding choosing a party theme for your child's birthday party.
1. Boy or Girl? This may seem obvious, but you need to consider if you are having a party for mostly boys or girls. This will always dictate which way you start your birthday party planning.
2. Characters. Try to ask your kids what cartoon or television characters are popular right now. These trends seam to change so often that it can be difficult to keep up with who is popular and who is not. There is nobody better than your kids at knowing what is hot at this very moment.
3. Colors. Perhaps your kids want just colors to be the theme. This will often make your birthday party even easier. This is a great option for parties that involve both boys and girls. Stick with neutral colors in this case for the best possible results at your birthday.
4. Ease. Choose a party theme that will be easy to execute. Don't pick anything too obscure or exotic. For example, if your child wants to have a party themed around a specific animal, it may be difficult to pull off. Perhaps stick with a popular animal like a lion or zebra to make it a little easier on yourself.
5. Party Supplies. Check out your local party supply store to make sure that supplies are readily available for your party. These stores can be a great starting point for you as well. They have a plethora of themes and materials that you can use for your party.
6. Rentals. Have you considered consulting with your local party rental company for your event? These companies often have a lot of experience with party planning and may offer some valuable advice for you in your planning venture.
We love renting from Fun N Jump. Our parties always end up being such a huge hit for everyone when we rent the Princess 3D jumpy and the Double Lanner Water Slide. The slides are always clean and the service you provide is exceptional. I also like the variety of other items that you offer if needed for the party, popcorn, snow cone machine, spin art, etc. There is no end in sight for the parties. Thank you again for providing my kids the ultimate birthday parties with your services.
– Stephanie Baumgartner Fun' n Jump is owned and operated by an awesome team. We had the jumpers for my son's birthday party here at Freestone Park in Gilbert. They were friendly, prompt, courteous, beyond clean, and well organized. I will definitely be calling them again and I highly recommended them!
– Jacque Shurman You all saved my new years party!!! Thank you so much i will refer all family friends and co workers plus i will always come to you for my parties!! Thanks!
– Katie Woulard Thank you so much for all your help and working with me to be able to make my daughters 6th birthday a blast. I recommend fun n jump to any one looking for added fun to there party and need a great company to help.
– Sharon Clark We had SUCH a great time with you. I have told so many people about how awesome you were to work with. What customer service! You were so patient with all of the kids that were here. We had about 100 kids show up, and every single one had a blast and said that the mechanical bull was the hit of the party. Thank you so much!! I will continue to recommend you without reservation to anyone having a party and will be calling you again someday FOR SURE!
Fun 'n' Jump is the place to rent inflatable bounce houses for your next party or event.
We offer a huge selection of party accessories. The fun starts here!
Please Contact Fun 'N' Jump for all your Arizona bounce rental needs.